Paws & Claws
Treat your furkid like the STAR that they are!
Your pets are not just pets... let's face it, they are your “furkids”... So why not treat them like the STARS that they are?
Everyone loves to take happy snaps of their pets. But, creating cherished portraits of your best buddies takes planning, care and patience as well as good timing and plenty of treats!
Book an incredible portrait session for you and your furry best friend and let me create stunning images that you will cherish forever.
Your portrait session can be held at any location of your choice (outdoor, beach, park, city, indoor studio-style, home). There is no limit on how long your session may go for. It's all about connecting with your furkids and making them feel comfortable.
The more relaxed and confident they are, the more they'll be their true selves in front of the lens!
At the conclusion of your photo session we will book your ‘Artwork Appointment’, where you will review your images and together we can design a print package that meets your specific needs.
Products and investment
- A session fee of $150 secures your booking. This covers your pre-shoot consultation and your photo shoot as well as your post-shoot viewing and ordering session (note: the session fee does not include products).
- Framed wall prints from $275.
- ‘Go Book’ printed albums from at $595.
- ‘Reveal’ keepsake boxes from $1200.
- Digital packages from $1200.
the “zoos victoria” collection
Paul Tadday Photography is proud to be affiliated with the following animal rescue and re-homing organisations